Notice of KIWA BCS China on Holding the "2016 Organic Certification Seminar" Dear KIWA BCS customers and relevant enterprises: In order to keep you abreast of the latest changes in foreign organic agricultural laws and regulations, and to have a better understanding of the world's organic agriculture and organic agricultural product trade, Hunan Ouge Organic Certification Co., Ltd. plans to hold the "2016 KIWA BCS Organic Certification Seminar" in Changsha, Hunan Province from April 14 to 17, 2016. The purpose of this seminar is to ensure the smooth progress of the organic certification work of the certified enterprises. All units must select the staff of our company who are specifically responsible for the organic certification, the business personnel who are responsible for the trade of organic products and the application for trade certificates (TC), and the management personnel who are responsible for the production, processing and trade of organic products to attend the seminar; At the same time, we warmly welcome representatives who are interested in organic agriculture and organic food processing industry to visit.
The relevant contents of this seminar are hereby notified as follows:
1、 Seminar time: Check in time: April 14, 2016 Training time: April 15-17, 2016
2、 Venue: Changsha City, Hunan Province. The specific venue will be notified later.
1. The management personnel of each certified enterprise responsible for the production, processing and trade of organic products;
2. The certified enterprises are specifically responsible for the organic certification affairs;
3. Relevant personnel in charge of organic product trade and application for trade certificate (TC) of each certified enterprise;
4. Enterprises planning to apply for organic product certification newly, especially enterprise representatives planning to apply for JAS organic certification in Japan (must send participants);
5. Enterprise quality director/compliance judge who has obtained JAS certification;
6. In the past two years, the production/technical director and internal auditor of the certified enterprise that has detected pesticide residues in the process of certification product testing or trade (must send participants);
7. Representatives from all walks of life who are interested in organic agriculture and organic food processing industry.
4、 Main contents of the meeting:
1. The latest development of the international organic market;
2. Latest changes in EU 834/2007, 889/2008 and US NOP regulations;
3. KIWA BCS organic certification procedure and pesticide residue treatment procedure;
4. Relevant provisions on organic product identification and trade certificate;
5. Preparation of JAS organic product conformity determination procedure and certification materials;
6. Integrated pest control system for organic planting;
7. Introduction to Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS), Fair TSA and UTZ certification;
8. Experience exchange (Some enterprise representatives are invited to exchange their experiences in organic production, processing, trade and other aspects. Each enterprise is limited to 10-15 minutes.);
9. Organic product traceability system
1. The conference fee is 1200 yuan/person (including teaching materials, certificates, visits and meals). Accommodation shall be arranged uniformly, and the expenses shall be borne by themselves.
2. The conference fee invoice is issued by Hunan Ouge Organic Certification Co., Ltd. Participants should remit in advance.
The remittance account is as follows: Bank of China Changsha Mars Road Sub branch
Account name: Hunan Ouge Organic Certification Co., Ltd
Account No.: 5820 5735 0931
Please fill in the "Receipt of 2016 KIWA-BCS Organic Certification Seminar" before March 25, 2016, and send it to the company for seal, fax it to 0731-84636932, or scan it and send it to the following contact email of the conference team. If there are other unknown matters, please contact the conference team.
Contact: Li Hui: 0731-8463704113873148969;
Mail: email@example.com ;
Ao Haolan: 0731-84637141, 13975836072;
Ye Yun: 0731-84637141, 13808454916;
Nie Qianzhong: 0731-84637042, 13874838062;
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Hunan Ouge Organic Certification Co., Ltd
March 15, 2016