According to the unified deployment and regulations of BCS headquarters, the following notice is given on the issue of submitting the description of the organic production system (OSP, formerly OPHP) during the certification process:
1. BCS is modifying the mode and content of the past Organic Production and Handling System Plan (OPHP) and renaming it as the Organic System Plan (OSP). Once the draft is finalized, we will publish it online (www.bcschina. com) for download.
2. All projects must submit the latest Organic System Plan (OSP) to BCS 2 weeks before the inspection. Otherwise, BCS cannot check the corresponding items.
3. After the description of the organic production system (OSP) is submitted to BCS, if there is any change in the content, it must be modified in time, and the modified description of the organic production system (OSP) must be submitted to BCS immediately.
4. Before the next year's inspection, if the description of the organic system plan (OSP) has not changed compared with the previous year, BCS must also be notified by email or fax that the content has not changed.
5. Since 2008, all projects must fill in a new organic production system description (OSP) and submit it to BCS before inspection,
As the workload is heavy and time is urgent, all companies must seize the time and assign special personnel to take charge of it, so as to keep abreast of the latest progress. In this regard, we will also hold a training course in Changsha in April this year. Welcome to attend. If there is anything unclear, please contact us in time.
Tel: +86-731-4637041, +86-13607442032
Mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Page: www.bcschina.com